Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- All physical products on our website are shippable.
- We aim to dispatch your product within 24 hours after payment has been received.
- We ship our products worldwide with no exceptions.
- FHR uses the Royal Mail service of Great Britain for all its web based sales.
- If, on the extremely rare occasions, we receive payment for goods that are temporarily out of stock, we will contact you via e-mail to inform you.
- We ship items 1st class within the UK. The shipping rates are available from the Royal Mail website. There will be a handling/packaging fee on top of this price, which depends on the size of the most appropriate packet/parcel used to ship the item.
- All deliveries are shipment only, pick up not available.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
How To Return An Item
- Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, including the original cellophane wrapping, if applicable, unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
- 1. Please email email@example.com to request a refund.
- 2. Mail your returned item to:
64 Monkswood Ave,
Essex, EN9 1LD
- 3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt. I you require an exchange, please state the catalogue number and title of the CD you require.
- Some items cannot be returned if they are opened.
- CDs that has been tampered with, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
Returns and Exchanges
- If your CD is in like new condition, you may exchange it for a different product or request a refund but only if the cellophane wrapping is still intact, unless there is a manufacturing fault.
- If there is a manufacturing fault, we will replace it for the same item, free of charge, or issue a refund.
- The customer will pay the return shipping fee if an exchange is requested.